1.1K views

They said their rings were sterling silver with rhodium plating.I fell asleep with my rings on and my finger turned green.

Called them and they told me not to sweat in it or get it wet. My husband rub on it and the metal underneath the rhodium is not sterling silver. Most of my jewelry is sterling silver and they never turn my finger green.

He rub one of them the same way and it stayed silver.Supposedly its .925 silver its not don't buy jewelry from here once they get their money they don't care if your happy or not.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at FantasyJewelryBox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78 and wants FantasyJewelryBox to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ring or the customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dreamland Jewelry. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FantasyJewelryBox ring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments